Kindergarten Registration 2018/2019
Information for Kindergarten Registration:
Kindergarten registration is ongoing. To be eligible for attendance in Kindergarten for the 2018/2019 school year, a student must be five years of age by December 31, 2018. Please bring your child’s original birth certificate, BC Services Card and proof of address with you when registering for Kindergarten. Please also bring any legal documentation concerning custody (if applicable).
For Regular School Kindergarten Registration, registration in neighbourhood schools will be limited to students residing in the school/program catchment area. Catchment Information is available here.
Enrolling your Kindergarten Student:
To expedite the registration process for your child for the 2018/2019 school year, please follow these steps:
- Download and print the Student Enrollment Form.
- Bring the completed form, required documents (original birth certificate, BC Services Card and proof of residency) to the enrolling school.
**If you are unable to print the form, forms are available at all schools and can be filled out at the school.
- Student Enrollment Form (PDF) **Must be printed on legal size paper
- Kindergarten Registration Advertisement - In Town and Schools of Choice
- Kindergarten Registration Advertisement - Rural Schools
- Kindergarten Round-Up Information Night
*Please refer to School District No. 73 Policy 300.1 School Boundaries and Student Transfer Requests and Policy 706.2
Education Choice: Enrolment - Schools of Choice, French Immersion, and Academies for clarification regarding school boundaries and enrolment in Schools of Choice, French Immersion or Academies.
Please note that Kindergarten Information Night is scheduled for Thursday, March 1, 2018 from 6:30 pm until 8:30 pm at the Henry Grube Education Centre. Doors will open at 6:00 pm. Information Night for Schools of Choice will be on Wednesday, January 17, 2018 at 6:30 pm at the Henry Grube Education Centre.